2013年11月15日

Autumn's Greetings from Europe

Album Link: Autumn's Greeting

Greetings! I'm back, after 16 months of dreamlike Britain life.

The last month staying in Europe, I wasn't in the UK; instead, I went to France to enjoy country life, and experienced European autumn with all my heart and body.

Everything was so colorful; trees turned from green to yellow to orange to red. At one look, you would see trees in all kinds of colors, just a carnival of mother nature.

While I was in Taiwan, I loved to pick up red maple leaves and put them in the books. They are the marks of autumn, and the most outstanding representatives of this cool and lively season. In Europe, the red leaves are even more prominent and attractive. They are red, but with different layers; the red is redder, almost crimson, like shiny rubies lying on the ground, waiting to be found.

Therefore, I picked up several red leaves every time I went out, and preserved them carefully. Before coming back, I already had a small collection of beautiful autumn leaves. Then I decided to make them into bookmarks, as souvenirs for my friends back in Taiwan; I named them as "Autumn's Greeting from Europe". I love Europe very much, and I hope to bring some pieces back to share my love with my beloved friends :)

Moreover, the red leave bookmarks are not just simple; I added more elements onto them - clovers, one- or two-leave clovers to be exact.

I was in a forest one day, and found many small clovers by the side of the road. My first thought was to find a clover with four leaves, as we all know that presents good luck. Unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough; however, when I was searching for the four-leave clover, I found the shape of a one-leave clover is like a heart, and that of a two-leave clover is like a butterfly. Then I thought: since I can't find my lucky four-leave clovers, why not pick some "clover hearts" and "clover butterflies"?

Hence, I brought home a handful of clovers that day, and then put them on the red leave bookmarks as further decorations. The end result was positive; the clovers really made those bookmarks more interesting and playful, and the green color balanced the whole tune.


I brought the bookmarks, 20 pieces in total, back to Taiwan, and intend to give them to my friends in Taiwan. So, my friend, contact me soon if you a piece of autumn from Europe; it's one of the kind in this world!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言