2014年6月26日

The Blue-on-Gold Beading Evening Gown

Album Link: Beading Dress

The only day I had bought a material package of a beading dress, just so I could spend enough money to get a VIP card from the handicraft material shop. I had been hoping to make one beading dress since a long time, but I'd never tried it because it seemed to take too much time and effort...and it did!!

So, I'd got the pack and started to string the beads one by one according to the instruction. It didn't take long before I became bored and decided to make some twist. The original design of this beading evening gown was all old, with a bold V-shaped strap on the back - not quite my style.

Therefore, at some point, I added some blues to this gold dress. First, the waist line, then dragging down two curves to make the gown more alive. And of course, for the most appealing hem, I decorated with blue beads as well; now the dress looked more interesting. In the end, for the back part, I'd made two slim straps crossing each other. 

Voila, here is my customized beading evening gown~~Let's see it from all angles!!


沒有留言:

張貼留言